4 October 2011

alexa chung for madewell

















US store Madewell has collaborated with British trendsetter, model, TV presenter and contributing editor at British Vogue Alexa Chung once again to design and create their Alexa Chung for Madewell Fall collection, which she styled herself. The collection launched on September 22, and that is when I fell in love with it. Of course I am a big fan of Alexa, she is one of my 'style icons', I love everything about her, from her general 'look' to her quirky and unique style. I would just take home the whole collection if I could. I love the whole 1970s California vibe. "I almost wanna go high five them" Alexa says of seeing girls on the street wearing her deisgns.
Some of my favourites are the carine dress in the fourth photo, the colores dress in the tenth photo, the cora dotted shirt in the twelfth photo, the Patrice gold top in the last photo and the risky business striped shirt (see collection).
You can shop the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment